Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The First Vow Of Success

One of my favorite authors, Og Mandino, in his book, "The Greatest Salesman in the World Part II The End of the Story", mentioned the first vow of success: "Never again will I pity or belittle myself."

Thus, no longer will I look down on myself, my accomplishments or lack of it. I was born to succeed, to triumph and to toast victories.

I am my worst enemy.

I am not a coward, a miser or a fool.

A coward thinks he is just being cautious. While a miser believes that he is just being frugal.

I am wise. I am happy. I am not a fool.

A wise man learns from his own experience. A happy man learns from the experience of others. Whereas, a fool neither learns from his experience nor from the experience of others.

God created me in His own image and likeness. He gifted me with skills, intelligence, courage and ambition unique to me. There is nothing I cannot achieve if I believe in myself and I seek for His guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment