Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Fourth Vow of Success

"Never will I be disaggreable to a living soul."

I will treat others in the way I want to be treated.

I will smile at every person I meet, whether my friend or enemy, so they will reply in kind.

I will praise each one for every good deed so one can recognize the goodness in me.

I will show concern for others so they won't turn their backs on me when I need help.

I will bestow a smile and a kind word to open more doors and to soften calloused hearts.

A simple act of kindness and caring words will soothe, quiet and comfort a distressed soul every minute of every hour of every day.

At the end of the day, I pray that at least I have made one person a little happier, or a little wiser or even a little more content with himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment